MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the extraordinary decision of numerous Indian and worldwide students
who need to finish their medical training. As in India, Kyrgyzstan is perhaps the most
adored country for MBBS competitors. Due to bilingual
investigation and assorted practice, Indians are treated with adoration and regard in
Kyrgyzstan. It is one of the safest and peaceful countries and gives global openness to the
students and explores the life and well-known
objections alongside study. That is the reason a student shouldn't consider MBBS in
- Many global students and Indian students are coming to study in Kyrgyzstan. So, nature
and living are so cordial.
- Numerous universities with WHO and Medical Council of India (MCI) and different nations
associations endorsed practicing medicine anyplace they need. The degree is permitted
everywhere in the world.
- Numerous medical students dropped their thought because of not getting confirmation in
India in light of NEET
marks and Reservation, so they came to Kyrgyzstan and completed their fantasy in pitiful
- There is a 5+1 year course. One year for an internship program. For Internship, there
is no compelling reason to discover any clinic or other foundation. School or college
offers their students for entry-level position programs.
- Colleges and universities have accomplished and exceptionally experienced staff and
- Inconsistently there are 7000+ students from India in the worldwide student exchange.
So now you know the biological system of their schooling.
Cost of Study for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The cost of study for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is highly affordable. The education cost for most
medical universities in Kyrgyzstan is approximately between 15-20 lakh for the whole course.
Advantages of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan has the most reliable quality education, and the expense of medical training
in Kyrgyzstan is low.
- Kyrgyzstan has numerous government-funded medical colleges, and bodies like MCI and WHO
perceive many medical colleges.
- The language of guidance in Kyrgyzstan medical colleges is English, making it simple
for Indian students to study in Kyrygystan's medical colleges.
- Kyrgyzstan has an excellent framework, and the general climate in Kyrgyzstan is
- Kyrgyzstan MBBS course has more accentuation on the logical parts of training.
- The typical general cost for essential items in Kyrgyzstan is additionally low.
- Traveling to Kyrgyzstan isn't troublesome as there are many non-stop flights from India
- Students have an alternative to pick hostels or any apartments to live in with
high-class faculty and safe living.
- Numerous colleges, pretty much every college and school, have an Indian mess, and in
this way, there is no issue for any Indian student about their life of tongue.
- Numerous students search for part-time jobs for their expenses or some different
reasons. There is no compelling reason to go house to house for internships since
college gives low maintenance occupations. You need to apply
Top Medical Universities Ranking in Kyrgyzstan
As per UniRank (4icu)This is the list of top MCI approved medical universities of
Kyrgyzstan and their rankings:
Name of the University
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
|Osh State Medical University
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
|International School of Medicine
|Asian Medical Institute
|Jalalabad State Medical University
Want help with Admission 2023
MBBS In Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure 2023-24
|Name of college
|Total Tuition Fees (In US Dollar)
|Total Hostel Fees (In US Dollar)
Akhunbaev Kyrgyz state medical academy
University of Kyrgyzstan
Russian Slavic University
State Medical Academy
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan - Is it Good for Indian Students?
Below are the few reasons why studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a good option for Indian
Generally, all the medical colleges offer MBBS programs with 6 years of
course duration in Kyrgyzstan with high quality of education. To get MBBS admission in
Kyrgyzstan, there is no entrance test
A MBBS degree from best medical universities or schools in Kyrgyzstan is
a world class level which also accredited by the MCI, WHO.
Easy student visa application process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
No Entrance Test is required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
No Donation & No hidden fees
Affordable fee structure
Premier and top ranked medical Universities
International Degree: Recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India (MCI
Get High-Quality Education during MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Individual attention guaranteed.
MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
Syllabus for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The important part of medical education in Kyrgyzstan is, top
universities offers best practice facilities for the international students so that they can
check their knowledge about medicine and body complex issues.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan
Below are the few elligibility criteria one should perfectly
fit to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan :
As per MCI rules, Indian students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan must have
fetched minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology in 12th standard. For SC/ST
or OBC class, it is 40%.
A candidate should be of 17 years of age on or before 31st December till the year of
admission to the MBBS course.
The applicant must have completed class 12th from any regular board.
Admission Process for Indian Student to Study for an MBBS Programs
Students have to follow these easy steps with us to take admission
to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Getting an admission in top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan for
Indian students is so simple with us
Students just need to submit their scanned documents to us & from
that moment it's our responsibility with honesty to take care of further process.We also help
the students to get scholarships from the top medical college or universities if they scored
good marks in 10+2 examination.
Here are some easy steps to help you with application procedure to
study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It's our job to assist you at every steps:
Applicant should fill the application form and forward the scan copy of their Mark sheets
to Select Your University
After applying university it literally takes around 3 to 4 working days to issue the
admission letter. Once the admission letter is issued, student should be ready with the
various documents required for VISA process.
We will apply for the invitation letter from the university. Invitation letter takes about
15 working days.
Once the invitation letter is issued to us, we will file for the VISA. It takes 5 working
days to get VISA in hand.
As per the student convenience, we will book the air tickets. Our representative will
escort the candidate from India to the Kyrgyzstan University.
Documents Required For Applying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
While applying for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, students need to produce
a notarized copy of documents. Following are the checklists required applying for MBBS
course in Kyrgyzstan:
Original and Verified copy of passport
10th mark sheet
12th mark sheet
NEET report card
Passport size photographs
Visa Requirement for Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The Student Visa is a must for every Indian student to study abroad:
- Kyrgyzstan student visa is necessary to take admission for MBBS course in any medical
- In order to submit an application for student visa for Kyrgyzstan, International students
should reserved their seats in Medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan.
- Then, the government of Kyrgyzstan issues student visa that can be extended till the
duration of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
Education System in Kyrgyzstan
The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan offer a quality education system.
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan got popular among the Indian students after 2010 since
the universities in Kyrgyzstan have started offering medical education in English.
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan follow the international standard of education.
University mainly focuses on the professional development of students.
- The medical candidates are subjected to intensive training for the diagnosis process.
Candidates will get the opportunity to enhance their clinical skills.
The classes are conducted in groups. Each group has a teacher to student ratio of 1:15.
- Indian students will get a lot of clinical exposure in close coordination with doctors